Commercial UAV Expo Europe 2017 is a conference and exhibition, taking place 20-22 June 2017 in Brussels, Belgium.
We are seeking use case presentations of UAV/UAS solutions for:
- Process/power/utilities inspection: pipeline, cell tower, transmission line, asset management, planning
- Infrastructure design, construction and inspection: roads, bridges, tunnels, facilities
- Construction: progress on a jobsite, innovative uses of UAV/UAS for precision measurement
- Mining applications: volumetric measurement, stockpile management, risk mitigation
- Asset management case studies: using UAV/UAS for documentation and management of physical assets
- Environmental Monitoring: case studies of UAV/UAS for environmental projects
- Surveying & Mapping: case studies of UAV/UAS for survey and mapping projects
- Precision Agriculture applications: case studies of UAV/UAS for agriculture, farming
- Law enforcement, Security, Emergency Response: case studies of UAV/UAS integration for first responders, to address security concerns
- Regulatory landscape, regulatory initiatives, current regulatory structure, updates by country on existing and future regulations, EU perspective, harmonization of standards
- Privacy issues
- Safety, legal, liability and insurance considerations: opportunities to field test within legal framework, risk mitigation, safety and training
- Privacy issues
- Planning for UAV/UAS integration with existing workflows
- Data fusion: Integrating UAV/UAS with other precision measurement systems and data capture methods
- University/Industry Collaboration: developments and opportunities, public-private partnerships, university research.
Please note: Presentations must be original and not a repeat of a presentation given at another conference. Commercial presentations will not be considered for the main program.