UK Construction Week will be vital for the industry in the next few years. As we begin to discover what the UK will look like post BREXIT, it will provide answers with regards to shifting regulation, changes to trade, investment opportunities and the economic impact on construction as a whole.
A major part of the show’s success was underpinned by the engaging seminar programme. If you’d like to contribute to the programme, we would like to hear about projects you may be working on, or advice and experience you’d like to contribute on in any of these areas:
- Innovation: Show the world what an innovative and inspiring industry this is
- Latest solutions to the housing crisis and affordable home solutions
- Ground breaking projects making particular use of timber, steel and/or concrete
- How do we empower SME’s?
- Smart cities of 2020: What’s coming?
- Disruptive forces: Which industries can we learn from?
- Infrastructure planning and development
- Future architecture and interior design
- How to improve diversity, skills, recruitment and retention in construction
- UK Construction Talent: Architects, Facilities Managers, Civil Engineers, Contractors etc…the best export we have. How can we make BREXIT a positive outcome?
UK Construction Week